It was an absolute pleasure meeting and photographing so many of you at the Giant Loop Ride 2022 hosted at Crane Hot Springs, Oregon. I wish I could have captured everyone, but with 300+ participants venturing out in all directions it was pretty much impossible. I do have some ideas brewing on how to make it happen next time though!
The photos from the event are now available. You are welcome to download and share them as much as you like.
1. Follow this link https://gregsamborskiphotography.shootproof.com/GLRide2022 PW: gofastgofar
2. Enter your email address
3. Click the download icon on your favourite image(s)
4. Share, mention and tag: @giantloopmoto #GLRIDE2022 #GIANTLOOP @Chain.Driven
*The gallery will be deleted July 31st to make room for new projects, best download your photos ASAP to ensure they don’t disappear!
Prints: If you would like higher resolution files for printing or other usage please EMAIL me directly at info@GregSamborski.com and let me know the file name(s) of the images you are interested in.
Gratitude: Thank you all so much. I hope our paths cross again before the next event!
Keep on braaaaaping! 🏍💨🤟
Still Here? Fancy some more motorcycle content?
- That’s cool. I diligently wrote about my first Giant Loop Ride experience for three of the seven days. I’ve only posted Day 1 so far: Giant Loop Ride 2022 – Day 1: I’m now “that old guy” at the hostel. I hope to get the rest up soon.
- If you want a daily dose of motorcycle goodness follow @Chain.Driven & @Greg.Samborski on the instas!
- I’m working on a personal project called The Bike & Rider Project. It features photo essays and interviews with local riders from my community and beyond. If you’d like to be featured there is a link to the sign up page.
- Ever wanted to explore Mongolia by motorcycle? Here’s half of an impromptu trip my best friend and I took to Mongolia using the local motorcycle of choice.
- Want your own “Claudio” from Long Way Round to document your epic motorcycle adventure most epically? Here’s my resume.
- Enjoy YouTube Channels that are in dire need of content? 👈 Help me hit 100 subs so my URL doesn’t have to be a random string of letters and numbers.
- Less motorbike more corporate? Book a lifestyle, portrait, corporate and/or event for your business, brand or marketing campaign.